More than a handful

More than a handful

Friday, September 9, 2011

Proper Introduction into my quest

Hey people it's Canadian Bulge here. I originally created this blog only to show off my fetish and progress in it , but I never really followed up because of my hectic schedule. Anyways I've decided to take this blog into a slightly different direction. First let's discuss a little bit about myself. As you may have figured, I'm Canadian, 27 years old living in southern Ontario and straight I also have a sexy partner with huge tight curves who has embraced my fetish with me and I am so lucky to have her. I have gay friends as well (who dont particularly like my fetish)
I have a HUGE size fetish, I love tall women, giant tits, asses, love watching huge powerful cocks pounding pussy. And of course I like the sight of having giant growing heavy balls. I can remember being a young kid, maybe 4-5 years old when I suddenly developed a huge interest in big boobs. Whenever i'd see them on tv I'd be captivated, almost obsessed! The bigger the boobs, the more I'd wanna stare. Then when I was 8 I remember watching a preview for the redone "Attack Of The 50 Foot woman" that was to air on tv. My eyes immediately bulged out, I had an extreme attraction to this giant woman walking down a busy street on tv. as the years went by, the more giant sized fetishes I came across. In my teens i became obsessed with being HUGE. I wanted a GIANT cock and the BIGGEST balls i could possibly get. So in 2005 sarted looking up ways to make my balls huge when I accidentally stumbled upon the Newart saline forums. I got so turned on watching guys with these balls, wishing it was me. But the thought of poking through my sac with a catheter was waaaay too scary. I also liked the idea of silicone but not the idea of being permanantly large and go out in public as I'm quite shy. Anyways in 2010 I couldnt stand only having fantasies about being giant, I needed to be huge so I ordered some saline and took the plunge! I was so scared and was trembling as i had the 18g needle (pretty large to start, i know now but doable) pressed up against my sack. but once i had it through I realized it didnt really hurt, especially if i did it very slowly. Next I hit the control valve on the iv set and watch the saline flow! OMG! I was so turned on seeing my balls grow right before my eyes the very first time and havent looked back.

Enough history! Right now I am on a mission to grow significantly every month. and am on a bodybuilding regiment. I'm gonna have monster muscles attached to these monster balls. This will be a dailyish blog so stay tuned for constant updates! Work out regiments, internet finds, saline sessions including vids and pics I wont post anywhere else.
I will be doing cam shows within 3 months and set up my own site.

Xtube profile: http://www.xtube.com/community/profile.php?user=canadian_bulge
Yahoo: canadianbulge@yahoo.com
Google: canadianbulge@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Damn man, it sounds like you and I have the same fetish/fantasy. I'm straight as well, but I've always had a size fetish for as long as I can remember. The first time I saw the original Captain America as a kid where his muscles grow I was floored. I've done saline a few times in the past, but stick mainly to pumping, and I started a bodybuilding regimen a couple of years ago.

    ReplyDelete