More than a handful

More than a handful

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Hey Folks!

Ok so minor update. I have achieved 4 liters of 5% dextrose! I am fucking MASSIVE! Its trickier than usual to walk around but Its worth it! But I could use a hand carrying all this heavy weight between my muscular legs :) So I've shot a few short clips but Im getting underway filming people's reactions to my over bloated cock and balls. My dick is soooooo huge right now.
But with good news comes bad. It's gonna take till the end of this week to post. I plan on filling up another liter of saline tomorrow. Gotta still make some sex vids (long ones).

Also been doing well with my workouts. I will released my measurements (muscles, weight, etc.) tomorrow. I want all of you to watch me on my journey to get HUGE in every single way.

But that's it till tomorrow! there will be preview pics by monday so be patient!

9 comments:

  1. I am SO looking forward to this update!!! --ww

    ReplyDelete
  2. waiting for that playful video bro!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!

    I am a big fan of yours. Been watching your videos on Xtube and also reading some post at Newart forums.

    Just one question, do you know how to register on the newart forums? I cant find the registration button anywhere, and it seems that the webmaster / admin has gone missing?

    Hope u can help.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm soooo glad i found this site.... I'm straight too.....but....I made the mistake of trying saline and now I'm pleasantly, but completely and totally addicted.... I can't stop making myself bigger, nor do i want to, so i'm real interested in how you managed to get a girl that supports you...and the growing weight, lol. Pluss, I've grown way past the point of no return, and i was starting to think i was the only straight guy in the world that really wanted to get BIG big... real cool! cheers bro!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a straight guy who also made the mistake of trying saline and me and my girl love the full stretch and weight of my sac a it grows, im up to 3 liters of regular saline but i'm thinking this weekend I will try for 4 liters!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so amazing. I’m a ball pumper and in the US so I don’t have access to saline. I would live to get me cock to the size you get yours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dealmed or kinky medical can get you saline in the us legally...just FYI

    ReplyDelete
  8. K sooo want to see more! I'm a girl who is obsessed with expansion particularly a man's member...please please please
    don't let this site die!

    ReplyDelete